One day Eileen got very ill, according to Tiana, she was poisoned. Tiana rushed to the Fortune room and looked in her Mystic ball and saw a fairy going to the Grand Pixie Ball. But then Tiana saw something strange to a fairy. Green skin? Big ears? Long nose? She wasn't a fairy, she was a goblin! Then she saw the goblin put something into Eileen's drink ..... Deadly Nightshade! The most poisoned herb in Gemstone grove! Tiana gasped a gasp so loud, Sarah heard her from downstairs. Sarah flew to the Fortune room and looked into the ball and recognized the goblin. It was Potina, Queen of the goblins. Sarah was so mad, she grabbed her magic sapphire and left the grove with a stomp.
She came back to Gemstone grove with the antidote, she gave to Eileen and ....... she cured !!!!! They all lived happily ever after.
THE END

Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI love your first story. You used such interesting names and descriptions! Well done. I look forward to reading your next tale. I'm going to read this to Oliver tomorrow.
SH
One of my favorite things to read about is fairies and there are not enough interesting stories about them! So I am so happy to see that you are writing some great stories about fairies! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteSarah and Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting my stories. I will continue creating some fantasies for you!
From, Sarah