Suddenly, Patricia heard screams from the room that Katrina was in. Then she heard a evil cackle and very loud footsteps. Katrina ran out of the hospital and right into the announcement room. " I vow for everybody to be bad, bad, bad. No more happiness is allowed! I want lying and theft and sadness! OR ELSE!!!!!" she said it so ferociously that everybody obeyed. From that day on there was bad, bad, bad in every single one of the Roseorbans. Only Katrina was happy. One day Patricia could not stand it any more. She ran to the Throne room with a bolt and saw Katrina sipping her wine. Patricia ran and grabbed Katrina's arm and pulled her towards the nearest cabinet, squeezed her in it and bolted it shut. That was the end of Roseoba's evil queen
THE END
Images from: www.elfwood.com/

Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great story! Your story writing has come a long way since I was reading it in Grade 1! You have created some really interesting characters in this story.
Let me know if you would like to share some of your writing with my Grade 2 students. I am sure they would love to hear some of stories.
Keep up the interesting writing!